In today's increasingly uncompromising business environment, inadequate planning can result in disaster. With the right professional guidance the pitfalls that could otherwise destroy your business may be avoided.
A complete advisory service is available to corporate clients covering all aspects of financial advice for businesses, directors and staff alike. Advice is provided on a wide range of areas including the implications of legislative changes and recommendations for the most appropriate arrangements to suit your business. Typical examples of the services we provide are as follows.
- Protecting your key assets
- Protecting your profits
- Planning for your retirement
- Protecting your employees and their families
- Reducing your business tax liabilities
- Employee counselling and financial guidance
- Staff retention
- Employee Benefits – pensions, life assurance, income protection, private medical insurance etc.